Wanting to get more into the boudoir genre, this was a test shoot taken at a motel room that we rented. We had it pre-planned the shoot, actively discussing plans for it on Patreon, and even bought two new sets of panties that I was looking forward to modeling. I was hyped.
Unfortunately, it didn’t go as we hoped.
1. We found out at the last minute the panties I bought were entirely too small. They were the kind sold individually where you dig the sale bins and hope to find each color/variant in your size.
2. The lighting didn’t work out, causing virtually all of the photos to turn out blurry or far too grainy to publish (we took around 300 and only 22 were savable). Even most of the ones we could save were still out of focus.
3. Stephen was battling with some sort of stomach bug. While I give him props for trying his best to push through, the illness caused him to be very out of it, and the entire shoot to be very rushed. Definitely not our best work.
Some people would call the test a failure, but I don’t. We still got a handful of decent photos, and it was a learning experience.
Also worth noting: this set marks the dividing line between all of my finished photos being publicly posted, versus the new method of some publicly posted/some non-public reserved for Patrons or for purchase only.